Poor Taylor. I love this video because you can just see her facial expressions change when Matthew starts getting close. She looks all happy when she finds my face and starts smiling. When Matthew comes around it's like she is preparing herself for something as you can see in this video as Matthew throws the blanket over her head. Matthew does really love her a lot of the time. He gives her kisses and wants to check on her when she starts crying. Other times he tries to kick her or poke her in the face. Taylor does smile at Matthew quite a bit though. It is usually when he is talking in his normal voice and not his hyper screamy voice. I sure love seeing them together when they are both happy. They look quite a bit alike sometimes and very different in certain ways. I think they will look similar because they both have brown eyes.
3 comments:
Jill...this video looks all too familiar! :)
Taylor is so cute! She's at such a fun age...smiling and everything! I can't wait until Max is doing that.
so sweet jill. I am glad that you posted a video. she reminds me a lot of grace, just smily whenever she is talked too;-0 i MISS YOU I need to call you.
Got your Christmas card yesterday! What a fun surprise, we really should have done one. Next year for sure, I was too lazy this year. I love the picture, and wish we could see you next week too:-(
Post a Comment