Saturday, December 20, 2008

Merry Christmas Everybody!

4 comments:

Julie Sacks said...

That is just about the cutest thing I have ever heard! I can not believe how big he is getting. If I don't run into you today at church, have a great and safe Christmas. We have to go see twilight when you get back!

Ashley said...

Oh Matthew, merry christmas to you too! Thomas and Matthew will just have to be internet friends because he loved watching Matthews video, and kisses when he does on the video too. So funny. Be safe, someday we'll see eachother again roomie!

Jessica said...

That is so adorable. I can't believe he talks so well Carson refuses to say anything, I need some tips.

Susy Harper said...

I can't believe I haven't commented on this yet! I have watched it many times and love it so much. Matthew is so cute and sweet! Looks like he had a merry Christmas! Thanks for wishing us one, Matthew!