Monday, December 1, 2008

2 months old

Taylor is doing good and we are enjoying her beautiful smile more and more these days. She seems to be doing a lot better and is an angel at night. She was sleeping from 11 to about 5!!! We have been trying to get her to sleep earlier and when we have she wakes up around 3. Either way, it has been great. Now if we can just get her to stop taking 10-20 minute cat naps all day we will be set. When we go somewhere in the car she ends up having a longer nap and on those days she is much sweeter. She is such a doll and really adds so much to our family. She oohs and ghus at us all the time which is so fun. Matthew really loves her and is already protective of her. We took both kids into the doctor for their 2 month and 2 year check ups and shots. Matthew got his shots first and then he started saying Taylor not get shots. How sweet; he didn't want her to hurt. Glen and Matthew left the room so he didn't have to see his little sister cry. They are both doing great. Taylor weighed 12 pounds 7 ounces







8 comments:

Frauke said...

She is soooo pretty. I wish I could hold her.

Loren said...

OK, this time I just have to comment. Those pictures of Taylor and Matthew (the BIG brother) are too adorable!
Love you all, Joanne

Susy Harper said...

Taylor is getting cuter and cuter everyday! And she was so cute to start with!! I love it that Matthew didn't want Taylor to get her shots after he did. That is so sweet.

Cynthia said...

Ah, Matthew is going to be the protective older brother. So cute!

dockters said...

Taylor is so darling! I can see so much of Matthew in her when she smiles!

I also love that Matthew is already watching out for his little sis!

Jenny Lee said...

Jill, you sure have a beautiful little girl. It's killing me to see these cute pictures and not be able to hug and squeeze her and give her lots of kisses. I love her so much and haven't even seen her in person. she looks like such a little doll. I'm so glad that Matthew is doing better. It's so cute how he wants to protect her.

Julie Sacks said...

I can't believe it's already been 2 months. Time flies!! And she is getting cuter by the day!

Janni said...

How sweet!