So, we are all back in the room together and things are going great. Taylor is quiet (that's different), sleeps a lot (also a change), and is even learning to nurse okay. So really, I don't know what to do with myself.
We had a nice visit from Mom (Lau) and Matthew, and he seemed very confused and quiet at first, but then had a lot of fun pushing baby Taylor's "box"(her plastic crib on a cart) around, telling her not to cry and talking about how she sleeps a lot. Apparently he has been quite the trooper at home (or my mom is a really good liar), so great job Matthew! It looks like he will make a good big brother.
Here are some more pictures, as promised.

I knew girls were trouble. Look, she's already showing her bare midriff!

I knew girls were trouble. Look, she's already showing her bare midriff!
Wow, hair done and makeup on? Looking good on delivery day!

Notice how excited she is to see me.
"Look Gram, Baby Taylor's hat!"
The whole family!
15 comments:
Hey LAU FAMILY!!
I just found you on the Hinrich's blog. I'm so excited for you !! Congrats on little Taylor. She is beautiful, and Jill - you looked AMAZING on delivery day.
Anyway, we have a blog too! Email me at rachelrbarton@hotmail.com so I can add you to ours!!
I hope you are getting the hang of everything and recovering well!
Miss you guys!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! She is beautiful :) glad everything went safely and smoothly!
Congrats!! I am so happy for you guys! What an adorable little family!
You do look awesome on D-Day Jill! I love more pictures, I can't believe all that hair. So cute. I'm glad she'd doing well so far. Glen you're a pretty good poster, kept me entertained with the commentary! I'm so glad Matthew is doing well with your mom, and being introduced to baby sis. I am stalking your blog, but I doubt you'll blog too much more today. It's getting late there, get some much needed sleep Jill.
Congrats! Here's to a speedy recovery!
Congrats you guys! The pictures are great--girls are so much fun!
Congrats!!! So glad for you that your pregnancy is over and now you have another beautiful child.
Taylor is beautiful! We're so happy for you and for all of us to have her here! I'm so glad it went well for you, except for the pain you had-we're sorry for that. She looks so good and so healthy and has such cute hair. You look beautiful too, Jill! We love her and all of you. Thanks for getting the pictures up. Lots of love, mom
GLen and Jill
Congratulations on baby Taylor. SHe is adorable. We share the same birthday!! We can't wait to soee more pictures of her, and i hope you are recovering well. I did better with the second C-section than the first, and stay as long as you can!!
Liz
Jill - you look wonderful! Such a nice and happy family! I wish I could be there with you guys!
Jill, I have to say nobody should look that good when having a baby! Baby Taylor is gorgeous! Congrats again!
I'm so glad that everything is going so well for all of you! Thanks Glen for posting. I love seeing all these new pictures. Jill, you look great! I just can't get over all her dark hair. You'll have fun putting little bows in it. I'm glad Matthew is doing well and seems happy and curious with his new baby Sis. Stay in the hospital as long as you can is my advice! Congrats again! She's a beauty!
Hooray! congratulations. so fun to finally have here here!
She is adorable! Congrats and Jill you really do look pretty!
Congratulations! Taylor's beautiful, and you look stunning, Jill. Good work!
Post a Comment