Tuesday, September 23, 2008

JUST WAITING!!

No baby yet...and there is really only one day left for me to go on my own. Friday morning is the scheduled C-section so I am thinking that is probably what is going to end up happenning. I really am perfectly happy with that now. There are many reasons I wanted to have this baby vaginally but there are pros and cons both ways. I used to feel like I was missing out on something but most people I talk to think it sounds great to go through no labor pains, hemorrhoids, ect. I also think that part of it sounds great since I did have to go through labor with Matthew. I try not to worry about being in the hospital so long and away from Matthew because of the C-Section and also hope I will not be one of the few people who end up not being able to have very many kids because of too much scar tissue or whatever reason it might be because of having all C-Sections. Really I just want to get her here and have her be healthy. Last night I just started crying to Glen as my emotions at this point are a little crazy. Scared, excited, anxious, happy....I suppose it's a mixture of all of those. It is a huge change but I know it will be great and will make our little family even closer and happier. I can't wait to see what she looks like. I am still feeling really quite good and have enjoyed the last couple of weeks with Matthew. We have been trying to stay busy by going to play groups, walking group, the library, stores, the farmers market, and any place outside of the house. I probably should be taking it easy and napping but I get too bored. Glen's sweet mom is going to come out and help which I appreciate so much and it really makes me feel more calm about being away from Matthew. I have been cleaning like crazy lately. I even cleaned our very gross microwave and oven today which has never been done. Now I just need to pack a bag for the hospital and we are set. We will try to get pictures up as soon as we can since none of my family will be out right away. My sister Holly is flying out October 8th and my parents are coming in the middle of November for the blessing. I'm excited for those visits. So, here we go on another adventure. Let's hope that all goes well.

9 comments:

Tayna said...

Gosh Jill, I've been thinking so much about you lately. I hope all goes well on Friday. Your whole family will be in our prayers. I am super excited for her to get here. I wish you only lived 7 hours away and your Mom and I would make another marathon trip! I Wish that soo bad. Ohio is just a little far for a spur of the moment trip. I feel bad we won't get to see her in person though. Good luck! Enjoy your sleep the next 2 nights! Love you all Tons!

Jenny Lee said...

Jilly, I can't believe that it's here! I totally remember feeling all those feelings you are having right now. It's such an emotional time. So scary, so exciting, so ready, so not ready, etc. I'm sure everything is going to be O.K. though. I wish so bad that I could be there for you. Just know that we'll be thinking about you and praying for you. I'm so glad that Glen's mom can come. I'm glad that Holly is coming too. I can't wait to see this sweet little baby! I bet she's going to beautiful because you are. Did you decide on Taylor Jill for her name? I love you so much! Good luck!

Janni said...

Good Luck!

Ryan, Candace, Jack and Macie said...

Ryan wanted to say that there's really nothing that soothes the soul like a little nesting! We're very excited for you. Take advantage of all the help that will be offered. Take care and good luck!

Ashley said...

Oh man, I Have been thinking of you 24/7 ok maybe 23/7 this week. We've been getting a package ready for you guys, and it's been fun to think of your family so much. I love you girl. It's a crazy time having a second, she will be healthy and perfect. I can't wait to see pictures. It kills me I can't come out and be with you. Have a good, relaxing day tomorrow. Get a blessing and have one for Matthew. It really helped me feel better about all the stresses. Thanks for the update/post.

dockters said...

Jill, I'm so excited for you guys! I wish you the very best luck tomorrow with everything! It sounds like you are ready! Can't wait to see what little Taylor looks like! We'll be thinking of you!!

Kent and Leisy said...

ahhh. so crazy that you'll have another family member tomorrow! good luck :)

Lyndsay said...

Goooood luck, Jill! I'm excited to see your little girl too!

Beth said...

We're thinking of you tomorrow. Enjoy your sweet baby Taylor!