Matthew has a lot of stuffed animals that he is very sweet with. He is always kissing them and wraps them in blankets. Hopefully he will be that sweet with the baby!
I think that is a great sign that he will be interested in helping with baby. So sweet. I can't wait for you Jill, I think about you tons, only 11 more days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need to call and see how your last appointment went. Can we please see eachother soon? I'm homesick for you guys.
That is so sweet! He is such a good boy! He will be a great helper and big brother. He is talking so well, I loved the videos! I seriously am stalking your blog. I hope everything goes well with the delivery!
Matthew is so cute with his stuffed animals! I can't wait to see all of you and get to play with Matthew. It was really fun to get to play with Thomas!
4 comments:
I think that is a great sign that he will be interested in helping with baby. So sweet. I can't wait for you Jill, I think about you tons, only 11 more days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need to call and see how your last appointment went. Can we please see eachother soon? I'm homesick for you guys.
That is so sweet! He is such a good boy! He will be a great helper and big brother. He is talking so well, I loved the videos! I seriously am stalking your blog. I hope everything goes well with the delivery!
Matthew is so cute with his stuffed animals! I can't wait to see all of you and get to play with Matthew. It was really fun to get to play with Thomas!
What a good boy! Taylor is going to be one lucky sister.
Post a Comment