At the start Matthew was saying "Justin on school bus too". He got a little confused one day when we saw the school bus outside and I told him that kids ride it to school. He started saying that Justin and Daddy ride the school bus. When I ask him where his daddy is he usually says Justin's car. Justin is in Glen's class he gives Glen a ride everyday.
5 comments:
I love hearing Mathew talk and sing! He is too cute! He is so smart he'll be singing whole songs before we know it.
I love the way Mathew talks.... he is so adorable. You got a pretty smart kid, I think!
Maybe you should teach him some german! :-)
Stop it Jill!!! You're making him too smart. No really, I'm so jealous of how well he talks. It gives me motivation to work harder with Savannah. He's going to be speaking full sentences and saying his whole alphabet by his birthday. I think you have a genius on your hands.
Sam loves watching these "Matthew Movies!" He really is talking so well! What a cute boy!
hey you might be in labor right now, but hopefully you get this before wednesday. I always look at your blog and love your videos of matthew. I am in a Language Development class and I have to give a presentation on speech development and the parents aiding the speech development and I was wondering if I could use this video because it is so PERFECT! It does exactly what I need to do. My presentation is this coming wednesday. Email me if its okay to use. I wont use it without your consent. THanks! Brittany brittanyhhansen@gmail.com
Post a Comment