Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Yes, we are having a baby

So Glen thought we should just put that little baby thing on the blog and say nothing else. But as a girl I know people want to know more. We are very excited to be having another baby. I was having some really bad cramps so we ended up having an ultrasound and they moved my due date up a week. The due date is now September 26th so I am around 12 weeks a long. I was feeling just awful but now I am doing a lot better because they gave me some anti nausea medicine which has been helping a lot. I thought it would just be easier to tell everyone through the blog and thus avoid having to tell everyone in person. Also, I just couldn't wait any longer. It's hard to keep things like this a secret for very long.

21 comments:

Frances said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! How exciting! What a fun time! When do you find out what your having?

dockters said...

AHHHHH!!!! Congratulations!!! I am SO excited for you both!! How fun!!! Sorry to hear you've been feeling so yucky! If you're ever in need of a break, please let Matthew come play with Sam!!

Kent and Leisy said...

hooray! congrats!

Cynthia said...

Congratulations!!

Shelly said...

Wow! Congrats, I had no idea! Let me know if you ever need anything. That morning sickness can be brutal. Hope it passes soon.

Ryan, Candace, Jack and Macie said...

Congrats you guys!!! That is so exciting! Hope that you start feeling better soon.

Ashley said...

I've been wondering when you were going to POST the big news! We're so excited for you and Glen. You guys are such good parents, it'll be fun to see what another looks like. We love ya!

Jenae said...

Awesome news!!! Can't wait to find out what you are having! Is your morning sickness worse this time around than with Matthew?

The Ziemers said...

That is so cool. We love hearing that people are expecting babies! I was due with Lindsay on October 3, so I was right where you are last year. Steven's birthday is September 26 and Lindsay is September 27. Hopefully you could have yours on the same day! That would be so much fun!

The Jessups said...

CONGRATS!!! That's so exciting!

Alicia said...

Congratulations!

Liz said...

You can have the baby on Spet 26.. That is my birthday:) Congratulations. Grandma harper told us.
liz

Katie and Steve said...

I think there is something in the water here in Toledo. Congratulations! Matthew will be a good big brother :)

Julie Sacks said...

I was wondering when you were going to let the cat out of the bag! (is that even the right saying?!) Anyway, we are of course SO happy for the both of you. Congrats!

natalie said...

Best news EVER!!!!

Rosie said...

Wahoo! We are so happy for you and matthew will be a great older brother. You'll have to keep us updated!

Katelyn R said...

Congratulations! That is so awesome. We are really happy for you guys. Jill, I'm glad to hear you're feeling better. That nausea stuff is no fun.

L said...

Woo hoo Lau Fam! We were excited enough that we found your blog - but another Lau baby is AWESOME! We are so stoked for you!! Here is a link to our blog, if you want to check it out sometime:
www.lauraandmichaeldavis.blogspot.com

-L and M Davis

brittani c. said...

Wonderful news! I hope things continue to go well.

Unknown said...

congrats!! I am actually due around the same time so it will be fun to have a buddy to go through all of this with!! Plus you are so much wiser with this being your second ;)

Durrant said...

Congratulations!!! We are so excited for you guys! How fun. I am sorry you have been so sick though. That really is so exciting!