Monday, March 24, 2008

Swimming

Saturday we went swimming at the Hilton by the medical school. We can go there with our YMCA passes. The first time we went it was freezing so it wasn't as fun. The water heater must not have been working but it was nice and warm when we went this time. Matthew really loved it. We had so much fun with him. He kicked his legs like crazy and was all smiles. We even dunked him a couple of times and he didn't seem to mind. Glen enjoyed giving Matthew a swimming lesson (sort of).


Splash, Splash!!!!

Back float




6 comments:

Ashley said...

How fun, I love the splashing picture, his hair looks cute, and I'm glad you guys have access to a warm pool, I'm jealous! Have a good week.

Julie Sacks said...

It looks like you found a floaty! It's very cute, I think I like it better then Cohen's. You need to come to the swim activity tomorrow, I'm sure Matthew would love it!

Susy Harper said...

Matthew is so cute in his swimming suit! I'll bet Glen is thrilled that he loves to swim. He'll probably learn how really fast with Glen teaching him! Love ya!

Liz said...

How fun to take Matthew swimming. Jamen loves to splash in the water too
liz

Emilee said...

I love that Hilton pool! It was our salvation the first couple years of med school since it got us out and going and doing something, but it was free. (And it's so quiet the kids can do pretty much what they want.)

Raeanna said...

it looks like so much fun! Matthew is getting so old!