This is how we always find Matthew every night when we check on him before we go to bed. Usually his head is right in the corner of his crib too. I love his little bum sticking up in the air, so cute!! Sometimes we try to move him on his back but he usually flips right back over again.
We had a fun time visiting with Glen's parents up in Michigan. It is always nice to get away for awhile. Matthew's grandad was his favorite person because he was the one who fed him a cupcake!!
Matthew really enjoyed riding in this little wagon at first and then I think the blocks he was sitting on were hurting him. We had a fun time visiting and Matthew was very busy. He really enjoyed running around the house and playing with all the balls. He was constantly saying ba bah.
I am already loving having Glen home so much. We have a few fun things planned for this week: the zoo, main library downtown, maybe the art museum, swimming (indoor of course), movies, walks with Matthew, and just hanging out. Glen has been such a big help around the house and with Matthew; I don't know how I will adjust back to not having him around most of the day. I think there is one day this week where we will hit 50 degrees. We also have at least two days of snow. yipee!!
5 comments:
I'm glad that you put the pic up of Matthew and his bum in the air. Cohen does the same thing and it is very cute. I'm glad you had a good time with Glen's parents, they are such nice people!!
It's hard to have spring break when it's so dang cold outside. But it's always fun to have your husband home, so I guess you take it where you can, right?
What a cute picture of Matthew sleeping.
Yes, this is definitely not a very desirable spring break! Very cold, and please no more snow!!! At least you get to enjoy time with your hubby. That always helps when the weather is bad.
Yea! Glen is home. I hope that you have a good relaxing rest of the break and that the weather warms up enough that you can go outside.
I LOVE that bummy picture. Porter still hates being on his stomach and NEVER rolls over from his back. Each morning I find him with his head tucked in the corner like Matthew only he is on his back!
Post a Comment