Tuesday, March 4, 2008

So funny

Matthew is such a silly boy. It doesn't take much to get him in laughing fits like this one. His favorite thing lately is riding his horse (Glen). I will have to get a video of it sometime. He really thinks it is pretty funny and starts laughing when he falls off the horse. I love him so much.

7 comments:

natalie said...

That is HILARIOUS! I love his giggle! He is so HUGE!

dockters said...

That's so funny!!! What a cute belly laugh!!

Ashley said...

Man, how can you not smile so huge hearing how happy he is. It's so cute, and I have to say, I am a HUGE fan of your hair, you know how much I love little ponytails:-) Have fun with Glens family this next week, can't wait to see some pics!

Frauke said...

he is sooooo cute - I love him! I gotta see him one day!

Julie Sacks said...

What a great laugh he has! Jill, he is just about the cutest thing around (well, maybe except for Cohen :)

Raeanna said...

I LOVE his laugh! he is so fun!

Frances said...

What an adorable little laugh!!!