This big gorilla was sitting right at the window staring at us and eating lettuce. Matthew was really focused on the big guy who was eating lettuce. I finally looked down at Matthew and he was chewing just like the gorilla was. It really made Glen and I laugh.
We had a fun time at the zoo the other day. Matthew really liked the fish, gorillas, and the sloth bear. It seemed all the animals gave us quite a show by coming right up to the windows. The sloth bear came right up and was sticking his big nose on the window smelling. Matthew joined in and was smelling him back. It was pretty funny. One of the polar bears came flying right at the window out of nowhere and I think it scared or at least surprised me more than Matthew.
7 comments:
Matthew is to smart:-) He looks so old too! This video is so funny. I love it, keep up the good tricks Matthew.
Monkey see, monkey do. Matthew is very cute.
It sounds like the animals are in a good mood right now. Maybe it is because the weather is finally warming up! I know it puts me in a better mood.
That is too funny! I love him!
Are you seious? You are pregnant again? CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
And your baby is gonna be same age as Nolans 2nd one, isn't it?
That is soooo cool!
WAIT!!!!!! Are you pregnant Jill? I need to talk to you! If so, CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Call me!
Congratulations! Is that your announcement up there in the corner? Awesome!
yes our baby and nolan and ashley's will be less than two weeks apart.
Post a Comment