There are a lot of pictures of these two, I guess we as their parents decided that they have to be best friends. Thomas was born on October 21st and Matthew was born on November 21st. You got to love Matthew's fat rolls in this picture. He actually is thinning out these days we think. He is getting taller so he doesn't look quite as chubby as he did
Thursday, July 12, 2007
There are a lot of pictures of these two, I guess we as their parents decided that they have to be best friends. Thomas was born on October 21st and Matthew was born on November 21st. You got to love Matthew's fat rolls in this picture. He actually is thinning out these days we think. He is getting taller so he doesn't look quite as chubby as he did
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love those pictures, I hadn't seen them. OH JILL don't leave for OHIO! Just kidding. I can't wait to see you tomorrow!
Post a Comment